Monday, November 19, 2007

Spanish and English are the same,right?

So today I went to lunch with some people. As I was casually looking over the menu I was thinking in the back of my head, this is too complicated for me right now, I'm just going to "cheat" and read the English underneath. As I started reading, I realized how much easier it was.
Then I also realized that the first line was in I talian and the second in Spanish.... Go figure.

Today was pretty eventful. Got up early and went to the airport to meet Sarah and her sister and get my ATM card before they headed off to Barriloche. Found my way there on a bus, which I was pretty proud of myself for. From there went to do a dress fitting for my dress for Rach's wedding. Apparently their power had been out though and they didnt have time to finish. They tried to call me but I never got the message since I didn't hear my cell phone ring and they talked to Elvira but I wasn't at home (and our house phone doesn't call cells, her cell didn't have minutes,etc). Oh well. Now I'm going back tomorrow.

Did some work. Went to lunch. Did some more work. Had a meeting with my tutor for my independent study (I dont think I ever wrote this but I switched tutors a couple weeks ago. Not so cool considering how close it is to the end of the semester, but things are much better now). Things are really starting to click and I'm getting excited. Finished/turned something in for lit and talked with the professor a bit about the final paper. I have some ideas for that now as well. So overall a good day.

Had a bit of a headache when I came home so I napped and now I'll do a bit of work and eat dinner and whatnot.

And to end on a completely random note, apparently back home my cat jumped out of the second story window today while my mom was painting. He's fine though. Crazy cat.

No comments: