Saturday, November 10, 2007

The last few days...

Hola again!
Life is good in BsAs. Last night Sarah hosted an empanada and wine party, which was lots of fun! Sarah and Kate baked us yummy desserts and everyone else brought their favorite/ "the best" empanadas and wine. My empanandas never actually got eaten because somehow the box got overlooked in the kitchen (Sarah thought I was crazy, but I found them afterward. Haha. They really are good though!) There were about 10 girls and Sarah's host parents hung out with us for a while as well. Good, quality (and slightly crazy) time spent together talking and laughing.

I started a painting class the other day, which I'm very excited about. I always said I wanted to learn to paint and now I'm working on an oil painting! I'm trying at least, we'll see how it goes.

Today I went out with Sarah and Michelle to find a dress for Rachael's wedding. Success! I'm getting one custom-fitted/made for a price I'd spend in the U.S. on a dress. Afterward we wandered a bit, looking at shops and at the feria.

And now I'm going to read a bit before dinner and going out. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.